Start a new topic
Answered

Connecting Additional Mobile Devices

I tried to follow some of the discussions on this, but can't quite make out how to get additional mobile devices connected to my Monument to download their pictures. I have connected my iPhone and download all pictures successfully, but can't connect others.

Best Answer

That will done through the access code, which is not yet visible in the App. Coming soon. Thanks for your patience.

5 people have this question

Answer

That will done through the access code, which is not yet visible in the App. Coming soon. Thanks for your patience.

I found I was able to use the recovery code to link multiple devices

1 person likes this

Thank you Scott, I will give that a try until the Access Code functionality is released.

The recovery code didn't work for me, I will wait for the access code to be released.

I did not get any recovery code even after the reset.  How do I get this darn recovery code?

Why is this so difficult?  What's the point of this thing when I cannot connect simple devices to it?

Can you please help me with this stupid recovery code non sense because this is getting extremely frustrating?

Are you on the latest firmware? If you are it should be possible.

I updated my firmware last night. How can I tell which version I have.

If you are connected to an HDMI monitor, it is at the lower left corner. We will make this available in the App soon.

the original recovery code no longer works on my device.

Recovery code changes after factory reset. We are preparing a tool to request the recovery code after the fact, as long as you are on the latest firmware/App.

has this been addressed yet?  I'm trying to upload a second iphone, and it's asking me to create a new account.

Yes. you can get your recovery code here

1 person likes this

I was trying to connect another device to my Monument, and of course I could not get it to work as I can't find the "Access Code" in the App of the current connected device... Looks like I'll have to wait for the App to update... Keep up the good work guys, I can't wait to show Monument to my family and friends...

Login or Signup to post a comment