Start a new topic
Solved

Nothing happening

I did the original setup with my TV screen. After that nothing has happened. I have a continous white light all the time. When I insert my memory stick the white light stays white. So it's not picking up that I have inserted the memory card. It's the hard drive I used incorrect? It keeps asking me to install a hard drive. when I unplug and plug it back in it asks what I want to do with new storage device. I then click to tell it to use it as a storage device. And then when I log back on later if asks me to install a storage device. Firmware 1. 0. 576

1 person has this problem

For SD Cards, we currently only recognize the following formats: FAT32, NTFS, and HFS+. Your card is likely formatted exFAT.

So what do I do to fix my problem? How about providing a solution?
It is fat32 by the way

We did fix one problem in the device firmware today, that addressed at least some of these issues. Please try and report back. Thanks.

Just had a firmware update. I added memory stick and had green light flashing for two minutes. Then back to white solid light. Still no images from memory stick. It did download 6 pictures from mobile phone though. I don't know where the rest are? I have thousands. I use Google photos too. Don't know if that makes a difference? Also, my camera has WiFi and nfc, how do I get it to connect to monument? Starting to get really frustrated.

1 person likes this

Sh*t sucks maan!!! I can't ever upload more than the SAME 11 pics!! & I know this is stored data some how because I edited one of the images from landscape on my phone...but every time Monument uploads it it's still unedited ( I did this days ago). I factory reset this thing dozens of times with the same results! 

Derrick, we had two tickets from you neither of which are related to this. If you can describe what's happening in detail, we can help.

LOL It's all related as it doesn't work!!! I'm look through all of the post to see if I'm the only one having issues, but I see bits of the same problems I'm having. 

This is a disaster! 5 days & I haven't made much progress in getting this machine to work. Not to negate your team's efforts as i'm SURE you're under tremendous pressure in trying to resolve all these issues, but this is a BIG issue! This is not people fussing over a small part of a product not working correctly. I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK PERIOD!!! 

I think Derrick is having the same / similar problems as i am.....

Would SUPPORT (?)  like to comment on my previous post?

I've attached it again - it is a detailed explanation....

"Just had a firmware update. I added memory stick and had green light flashing for two minutes. Then back to white solid light. Still no images from memory stick. It did download 6 pictures from mobile phone though. I don't know where the rest are? I have thousands. I use Google photos too. Don't know if that makes a difference? Also, my camera has WiFi and nfc, how do I get it to connect to monument? Starting to get really frustrated."

1 person likes this

Derrick,

I can understand your frustration, and we're doing our best to resolve the outstanding issues. The team has identified the issues regarding upload problems and are looking into it.

Graeme,

Flashing green light means the unit is importing your content, but then it should be showing those photos on your phone. Could you please use the Share Diagnostics Information in the Settings section of the app? That will allow our development team to analyze the operation logs and pinpoint your problem.

I have that option selected for you. The flashing green light was for my memory stick (fat 32) 32 gb. I just realised that it is a micro inserted into adapter.

Graeme;

Thank you for turning that option. We will look at that.