Start a new topic
Solved

Auto-upload not working

Since the most recent firmware or app update, not sure which, my Monument app is no longer doing auto-upload... I've tried toggling it off and back on again, to no avail.

4 people have this problem

Mine only does this AFTER I toggle it off/on.

PLUS where do I specify which folders I'd like it to sync??  I clearly have more than one!

We are aware of one issue regarding auto-upload. if the content sits on iCloud and not readily available on your mobile device, it may end stall and / or go very slowly. This is iPhone only. We are in the process of fixing it.

Not an iPhone user - I am Android 6.0.1

B. Mann, do you toggle it off/on when there are new photos? 

Android app should scan all the folders and upload all images. If that's not the case please tells us your phone model as well so the team can investigate.

Galaxy S7 No it doesn't seem to be getting ALL of the photos from my phone. It's honestly hard to tell since A) It's always stuck analyzing. B) There appears to be no sort function so I can see the newest photos first. To confirm what the heck has been uploaded most recently. C) There seems to be no means for me to specify which folders to be grabbing photos from.

After weeks of frustration, I just got this thing to connect to the App.  But now the IOS app isn't uploading photos that are on the iPhone.  Is this a new known issue?

@Bob: Auto upload is on, right? We are aware of one issue with iCloud. if the photos are not immediately available, and instead are sitting on iCloud, uploading carries on at a very slow pace. We will fix this.

@B Mann:

A) Have you submitted a diagnostic to us? Please select Settings/Share Diagnostic Information. This creates a singular diagnostic data submission which will create a new ticket with your device data. We will revert back as soon as we identify the cause of your issue.

B) This is the case as default, newest at top

C) We do not have this option for mobile, but for Hard Drive import, we will have. 

A) Yes.

B) Then it's not working - at all...zero new photos SHOWING in my stack of photos.

C) So how do I know where it is getting the photos from?  Is it taking from both SD card and phone memory?  ANY AND ALL FOLDERS??

A/B) -> our Engineering will look into the diagnostics

C) SD = all (JPG, PNG, GIF) (excluding RAW at the moment till we implement). For Android phones, all pictures found in any and all folders, for iOS, iCloud and anything in the photo database.

A/B) Amen.

C) Then it is definitely NOT getting all of my photos from all of those locations.

Will cross my fingers and keep waiting.

The app will not upload any of the current photos.  However, if I snap a new picture, it will upload that.

Yes auto update is on.  No photos are not on icloud, they are on the phone.  

@Bob: Please select Settings/Share Diagnostic Information. This creates a singular diagnostic data submission which will create a new ticket with your device data. We will revert back as soon as we identify the cause of your issue.

@B Mann: For ©, we have also asked Engineering to investigate that. Thanks for your patience.