Start a new topic
In Progress

Multi user?

Is multi user support enabled yet? I looked through the updates and didn't see it, but I may have missed it.

9 people like this idea

Not yet, i hope it will be there soon so i can upload photos from another smartphone. Right now in cant login to monument with another device than the one in used for set up.

This is the number one reason I backed this project.  I am waiting patiently :)  I have several family members and several devices and we really want to pool out images and film.

Will this be in the next update?

Cheers

It will indeed be in the next update this coming week. :-) Probably the latter part of the week.

How will that feature look like?

Are all the devices' photos visible to other users?

Will this be controllable whether they are visible to them or if they shall be private?

For my current usecase I would like to have all of the photos of my wife and me shared in one location, visible to each other and also categorizable (albums, ....) by each other. 

In short terms: One big library maintained by two people with to different (i)Phones.

> or if they shall be private

They will private until deliberately shered.

One big library maintained by two people with to different (i)Phones.

Use a single email to connect as many devices as you need. Unlimited allowed.

1 person likes this
> Use a single email to connect as many devices as you need. Unlimited allowed. Is this already possible or only with the next release?

We were supposed release this last week, but ran into some unexpected problems. This week is our hope. Currently, the app does not support it.

>One big library maintained by two people with to different (i)Phones. > Use a single email to connect as many devices as you need. Unlimited allowed. Just to clarify, will each device see the entire library or only the photos synced from that device?

Under each user, all devices will see all of that user's library. Different users will only see their own library, unless sharing intentionally. Users are differentiated by the email used during setup. Model 217A (crowd funded model) allows 5 users. Model 217E (without ethernet port) allows one single user. Both devices can use unlimited mobile devices.

2 people like this
Thanks for the clarification. The statement above about using a single e-mail address is what confused me. This is better :)
Login or Signup to post a comment