We are releasing updates on all platforms, and you will need to update both your Monument firmware and the app to use the new features. You can find the additions and improvements below:
• Support for using content from USB drive.
• Support for backup drives.
• Better UX of face recognition (multiple select and merge, name change, remove from set etc.)
• Fixed connection setup for already set up units.
• Added port number identifier for USB drives.
• Better handling of photos from iCloud. Resolves issues causing stalled uploads.
• Added a feature to automatically make up space on the phone.
• Improved feedback on actions such as photo delete, album/face actions.
• Fixed camera browsing layout issue.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
• App runs even when a connection is not available.
• Displays feedback on Monument connection status.
• Faster thumbnail loading.
• Auto-upload related bug fixes and improvements.
• Memory leak fixes.
• Typo fixes.
Device Firmware (1.2.0)
• Better USB drive initialization resolves the temporarily connection loss between Monument and the app.
• Handles different PNG formats.
• Handles non-standard EXIF time/date formats.
• Fixes an issue prevented merging faces in some conditions.
Thank you all for your support.
The Monument Team
where is the update file ???
It is happening, but since it is not part of the original feature set, it is not on the feature list. We will release it when it is ready to go, which we expect to be in the next weeks.
@Adi: HDMI screen will be on the next release. We are working on it.
Does "Support for using content from USB drive" mean that you can import photos via USB?
Does "Support for using content from USB drive" mean I can import photos from a USB drive?
"• Better UX of face recognition (multiple select and merge, name change, remove from set etc.)"
Not seeing any of these options (Android user)