Start a new topic

Feature missing

The following features are missing right now, and I would want to see them implemented soon, as they seem obvious. -landscape mode Images right now cannot be viewed full screen, the app does not flip when I turn it. At least for watching the images this should be a no-brainer. -infos not shown Each image has additional data, nothing is shown. Having a smal (i) button for information would be great. Else we have no chance knowing when an image was taken etc. -iPad app missing One reason I wanted the monument was to be able to access the images I shot with my iPhone on my iPad without using a cloud service. Not only is the multiuser feature preventing just this, there also is no iPad app yet which takes advantage of the larger screen and gives better overview on the images on the monument. - alternative software for monument? I would pay extra for a good app (GOOD app!), which would let me browse, search, edit and delete my images on monument. Is there a chance that existing software might be adjusted so it could be used with monument? Can other software developer join in and either help you with certain issues or develop something new for it? I can imagine that wo was led push the product pretty well.
1 Comment

-landscape mode Images right now cannot be viewed full screen

exists on Android, will be implemented on iOS.

Each image has additional data, nothing is shown.

Limited EXIF data will be displayed in the next release.

> multiuser feature preventing just this, there also is no iPad app

Multiuser coming. iPad App is in the pipeline but with lower priority. We have the Android App running in more of a tablet 'mode' on tablets.

I would pay extra for a good app (GOOD app!), which would let me browse, search, edit and delete my images on monument

We have no plans for this. But we will bring in Mac and PC applications initially to upload, but later with a more advanced feature set.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment