Start a new topic
Solved

App crash after connecting to device

After connection to the getmonument device the app crashes permanently. I am using the latest app version as well as newest iOS

1 person has this problem

We have been waiting for App store to approve the App we submitted 4 days ago that addresses these issues. Apologies for the delay.

I downloaded the latest iOS app and it still crashes continuously.

There seems to be still a persistent problem affecting a small group of users. We are trying to pin it down.

I haven't received any reply to my emails...hope you've readed it, otherwise I have some good news for you: your last version (beta) seems had fixed the persistent crash issue (finally)! Some sporadic crash remains especially while use the faces feature but seems a lot better! Good job!

Wish I'd had similarly good results ... mine still blows up every time I load it.

@Travis: Is it still doing that with the most recent release?

I went to check if I had the latest version by seeing if an update was available. As of yesterday there wasn't but there is now. I'll download, test & get back to you.
Happy days. Saw an update in the Apple Store, downloaded and launched it and ten minutes later it still hasn't blown up. Excited!