Start a new topic

How can I can tell the app that it recognises the wrong face?

How can I tell the app that it recognises the wrong face? If I remove photos which is wrong matched from the face, will the photos be deleted?

@Leung:

>  I re-tag the person and how can I change the icon

change the icon: Not yet possible, but will be done shortly.

re-tag: it goes back to the untagged pictures, and you will find it there at the bottom. However we are presently limiting that screen to 100 entries. We will change that to 200, or 300. Originally, it was unlimited, but created UX issues.

How can I tag a face that is not recognised as a face by the app?

Not implemented yet. But as we overhaul facial recognition, will be.

I put in that way. How can I tag a face that is not recognised as a face by the app?
The link you gave me doesn't tell how can I re-tag the person and how can I change the icon

@Leung: please see this.

If i remove the photo from the face wrongly, how can I tag it back? Can you add the tag function like Facebook? Also, how can I select another photo to become a icon for the person? For example, in the Faces function, first of all, I select a face and type the name (like Tom), then that face will become Tom's icon, how can I select another photo and replace the icon?
Still don't get it. Can you just show steps with pictures?

@Leung: Inside a person's face group, if you select picture, and you hit the silhouette with an X, it is just removed from that person's database. Using the trash can elsewhere will result in deletion.

Login or Signup to post a comment