Start a new topic
Answered

Multi User question

So, I'm liking what I'm seeing with regard to my Monument.  Now we have multi user support.   I am using this device as storage and management of all my family's photos.  Since it's "one big pile" of photos do I need to set up my wife under her own login?  Or should she use mine?   

Looking for some more direction on when multi user is needed or if in my situation it's necessary.  Thanks!!!

Best Answer

We recommend that you set up her under her own account / login. Best if there are also photos that don't need to be shared, with album level sharing control.

Answer

We recommend that you set up her under her own account / login. Best if there are also photos that don't need to be shared, with album level sharing control.

1 person likes this

How do I setup a separate account on an existing Monument? A short step-by-step explanation regarding multi user installation would be highly appreciated!

I am having a similar situation. All of the family pictures should be available in a family stream and in family albums. Currently I am using my "stream"/account for all family fotos but nobody else can add their pictures to it. Additionally it is useful that everybody has his/her own account to store some "private" stuff. Would be a good solution to have something like groups. Is that planned in the future?
Login or Signup to post a comment