Start a new topic
Solved

Video upload issue

Ok... so, have not seen any info on video uploading (or any real posting for anything in awhile). I noticed in the last posted update announcement that video files are now supported. GREAT! So I looked, and nothing on my phone (android) was uploaded as far as video files, even with auto uploads activated. So, I did a manual upload. Selected a ton of videos, and only a couple uploaded. I tried many times, sometimes just one video at a time, sometimes a couple, sometimes all of them. To date, I have only been able to get 48 to upload, and that is all. No matter what I do, no more will upload. I've tried selecting a couple of files, upload them and leave the app open on my phone all night thinking maybe they need more time. Nothing works. Usually after the first attempt at a video upload, I then get an error that I cannot connect to the Monument, but if I leave it that goes away and it does connect.

Anyone else having luck? Can the Devs look into it, or release some info or a guide on them, or at least say it's a work in progress and it'll improve? The lack of info or communication is a little worrisome.

App version 2.4.7

Monument version 1.3.6

yup... new updates seemed to have worked. Uploading now. Thanks!

Jim,

New Android and device software updates should resolve this issue. If not, please create a ticket with us.

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment