If you have a monitor or a TV connected to your Monument, you can view your photos on that display.
Note: Connecting your Monument's HDMI port to your computer's HDMI port will not result in viewable photos on your computer screen. Monument needs to be connected to a monitor or a TV.
- Connect your Monument to a TV/Monitor with an HDMI cable.
- Open Monument App.
- Go into any photo.
- Hit the ellipsis icon on the lower right (…).
- Select 'Display on TV'.
- If you encounter an error, your Monument may not be connected to a usable TV/Monitor, or the display may be off.
- Swipe left or right to put the next photo on the display.
- Swipe down to stop displaying the photo.
- If you quit the App while a photo is visible on the display, that photo will continue to be displayed until another photo is selected in the App.